- M.S., Applied Psychology, Montana State University
- Dissertation: Visual-spatial working memory in deaf adults
- Thesis: From east to west: An exploratory cross cultural comparison of Night Eating Syndrome and related eating pathology in mainland China and the USA.
Selected Publications and Presentations:
- Cooper, BE & Lynch, WC. (2010, May). Preliminary survey of Night Eating Syndrome (NES) symptoms among non-obese indiginous Chinese adults. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the Foundation for Research on Ethnic Group Stressors, Honolulu, HI.
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (Advanced Practicum)
- Gallaudet University Mental Health Center (Practicum)