- M.E.D., Masters of Education of the Deaf, Smith College, 2006
- B.A., Psychology and French Studies, Smith College, 2005
- Predissertation: A Qualitative Perspective on Deaf Women's Experiences of Sexual Assault Disclosure.
Publications and Presentations:
- Opsahl, L. & Pick, LH. (2015, August). Online disclosure resources for Deaf female survivors of sexual assault and their support providers. Poster presented at the 123rd Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association, Toronto, Canada.
- Multicultural Clinical Center (Externship)
- Gallaudet University, Counseling and Psychological Services (Externship)
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org