- M.A., Clinical Psychology, Gallaudet University
- B.A., Psychology, Baylor University
- Dissertation: Emotion Regulation and Effortful Control in Deaf Children as a Function of Parenting Behavior and Communicaiton Quality
- Predissertation: Parent-Report Measures of Emotion Regulation and Communciation Quality in Deaf Chidren: Psychometric Properties
Selected Publications and Presentations:
- Letteri, A.M., Plotkin, R. & Reesman, J. (2013, October). Working with Linguistically and Culturally Diverse Deaf and Hard of Hearing Individuals: In the Workplace, Classroom and Health Care Setting. Symposium conducted at the annual conference of the Johns Hopkins University Diversity Leadership Counsel, Baltimore, MD.
- Letteri, A.M., Day, L., & Reesman, J. (2013, May). Validation of the Children's Signed Paired Associates Test for Deaf Children. Poster session presented at the annual conference of the American Academy of Neuropsychology, Chicago, IL.
- Letteri, A.M., Crisologo, A. E., & Witkin, G.A. (2012, July). Trajectory of vocabulary development in deaf children with cochlear Implants. Poster session presented at the annual National Science Foundation Site Visit to the Center for Learning on Visual Language and Visual Learning, Washington, DC.
- Letteri, A.M., Crisologo, A. E., & Witkin, G.A. (2012, November). A comparison of expressive and receptive vocabulary skills in deaf children. Poster session presented at the annual conference of the National Academy of Neuropsychology, Nashville, TN.
- The Kennedy Krieger Institute at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Deaf Related Evaluation and More Clinic (Externship)
- Children's National Medical Center (Externship)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Externship)
- Gilbert Family Neurofibromatosis Institute (Externship)
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org