Rebecca A. Elliott
- M.A., Psychology, Gallaudet University
- B.A., Psychology, Rice University
- Dissertation: Effects of Sexual Assault Disclosure among Deaf Female Survivors
- Predissertation: Disclosure of Sexual Assault among Deaf Female Undergraduate Survivors
Selected Publications and Presentations:
- Elliott, R. & Pick, L.H. (in press). Sexual assault experienced by Deaf female undergraduates: Prevalence and characteristics. Violence and Victims
- Elliott, R.A., & Pick, L.H. (2013, September). Disclosure of Sexual Assault Among Deaf Survivors. Presented at the International Conference and Summit on Violence, Abuse, & Trauma, San Diego, CA.
- Elliott, R.A. (2012, August). Disclosure of Sexual Assault Among Deaf Survivors. Poster presented at the American Psychological Association Annual Convention, Orlando, FL.
- Catholic University of American, Counseling Center (Internship)
- Child Development Clinic at Children's National Medical Center (Externship)
- Howard University Counseling Service (Externship)
- Multicultural Clinical Center (Externship)
Contact Information: email@example.com