Not Returning to or Not Living in University Residence Halls

You must fill out a Housing Cancellation Form online if you do not plan to live on campus this spring.  Housing Cancellation Forms must be completed before Wednesday, November 15, 2017 to avoid the $500 cancellation fee.  Please note that if you complete the Housing Cancellation form after November 15, the $500 cancellation fee will automatically apply.

During the winter break, if you find that you are unable to return for the spring semester, due to various reasons (loss of VR support, academic suspension, etc.), then it is your responsibility to notify us at and complete the Housing Cancellation Form online.

To take advantage of a smooth check-out, please follow these tips here.

Questions? Please send an e-mail to