Housing Assistant Employment
Being a Housing Assistant (HA) is exciting because you support the daily operations of the Residence Life and Housing Office by manning the main desk, greeting visitors, and being an University resource.
The minimum qualifications of a HA are:
- Must be a registered undergraduate or graduate student.
- Must possess experience in planning, participating as a team member, and have knowledge of campus resources.
- Must have a Cumulative Semester Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.5 (for undergraduate students) and 3.0 (for graduate students) at time of application.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- If hired, must maintain a Cumulative and Semester Grade Point Averages (GPAs) of at least 2.5 (for undergraduate students) and 3.0 (for graduate students) each semester.
- Understands and work within the philosophy of student development held by the Office of Student Affairs at Gallaudet University.
The preferred qualifications of a HA are:
- Excellent Administrative Skills
- Ability to work with a variety of customers
- At least one year's experience working for the Residence Life and Housing office
For more information, contact Nikki Surber, Housing Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.