Visitor Housing Assistant Employment
The Visitor Housing Assistant (VHA) position is a part-time student paraprofessional position within the Office of Residence Life and Housing, a unit of Student Affairs and Academic Support. The Housing Operations Manager supervises the VHAs. The VHAs are responsible for performing housekeeping, managing the linen supply, and providing quality customer service.
The minimum qualifications of a VHA are:
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student registered full-time.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- Must have a Cumulative Semester Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.0 (for undergraduate students) and 3.0 (for graduate students) at time of application.
- If hired, must maintain a Cumulative and Semester Grade Point Averages (GPAs) of at least 2.3 (for undergraduate students) and 3.0 (for graduate students) each semester.
- Understands and work within the philosophy of student development held by Student Affairs and Academic Support at Gallaudet University.
JOB DESCRIPTION - To view the job description and compensation, please click here.
TO APPLY - To apply for this position, please click here.
APPLICATION TIMELINE - To view the application timeline, please click here.
For more information on the Front Desk Assistant program, contact Nikki Surber, Housing Operations Manager, at email@example.com.