Housing Assistant Employment
Being a Housing Assistant (HA) is exciting because you support the daily operations of the Residence Life and Housing Office by manning the main desk, greeting visitors, and being a University resource.
The minimum qualifications of an HA are:
- Must be a registered undergraduate or graduate student.
- Must possess experience in planning, participating as a team member, and have knowledge of campus resources.
- Must have a Cumulative Semester Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.7 (for undergraduate students) and 3.0 (for graduate students) at time of application.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- If hired, must maintain a Cumulative and Semester Grade Point Averages (GPAs) of at least 2.7 (for undergraduate students) and 3.0 (for graduate students) each semester.
- Understands and work within the philosophy of student development held by the Office of Student Affairs at Gallaudet University.
The preferred qualifications of an HA are:
- Excellent Administrative Skills
- Ability to work with a variety of customers
- At least one year's experience working in the Residence Life and Housing office
For more information, contact Nikki Surber, Housing Operations Manager, at email@example.com.