Our mission at Graduate Admissions is to assist students interested in graduate study to find the right program and then to support and guide you through the application process. We will be with you every step of the way during the admissions process and are here to answer your questions and guide you through.
Graduate Admissions provides many services for prospective students, faculty and staff, and individual program departments at Gallaudet University:
- We process admissions recommendations from eleven departments.
- We assist you with admissions requirements, supporting materials, fees, and other important application procedures.
- We organize events to offer you the opportunity to meet with rep
resentatives from your program of interest.
- We support faculty and staff in our graduate departments so that your supporting materials are readily available for them to review.
- We strive to continually improve our online application to ensure you have a rewarding and enjoyable application experience.
Let Us Help You
With over 30 graduate programs to choose from, you can explore your options by field of study, department, and degree. Find out the requirements and deadlines for applying, and then use our online application to complete the process. While the department of your program of interest will be your primary resource for specific information, we are here to answer your questions throughout the application process.
Graduate Admissions Office
Gallaudet University, Kendall Hall 101
800 Florida Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002-3695
(800) 995-0513 (TTY/V)
(202) 651-5400 (TTY/V)
(202 651-5295 (FAX)
(202) 250-2006 (VP)
Follow us on