ADMITTED! What's Next?
|You just checked your status and you have been accepted. Congratulations and welcome to Gallaudet! We are looking forward to having you join us.
Let us know of your decision
Before you enroll in any classes or get involved in any campus activities, you have some important tasks to complete. The next step for you is to log into our Admitted Graduate Student Portal listed below and tell us that you are planning to attend Gallaudet. Once in the Portal, please follow the steps on how to accept our offer of admissions.
Admitted Graduate Student Portal
This portal is the best source for the latest information and updates from the Graduate Admissions Office. It allows you to check for upcoming admitted student events, important information, and get tips on housing options in the Washington, DC metro area, etc.
- Within your Admissions letter envelope, there are instructions on how to access the Admitted Graduate Student Portal in Blackboard.
- Once you are in Blackboard (http://my.gallaudet.edu) and log in, you will see the tab for "Admitted Grad Students."
- You must complete the acceptance form and pay the $100 non-refundable admission fee.
- You should review each section carefully in the portal to determine which modules (each of those boxes are called modules) you must read, which you must complete, and which will be helpful to you as you prepare to become a graduate student at Gallaudet.
- You should feel free to connect with other newly admitted students, current students, faculty and staff in the Discussion Board.
Graduate Admissions Office
Gallaudet University, Kendall Hall 101
800 Florida Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002-3695
(800) 995-0513 (TTY/V)
(202) 651-5400 (TTY/V)
(202 651-5295 (FAX)
(202) 250-2326 (VP)