S-STEM Calendar of Events
Academic Year 2013-2014
- NIH Scientist Panel – Thursday, Sept 12, 12:30-2:00, SAC G Area
- Career Fair – Tuesday, October 15, 11am-3pm, Field House
- 16th Annual Undergraduate Research Symposium in the Chemical and Biological Sciences, UMBC – Saturday, October 26, contact Dr. Paul Sabila for transportation details
- Monthly S-STEM Meeting – Friday, October 4, 1:00 pm, Math Lounge
- NIH Tour, Friday, November 1, 7:30 am - 12:30 pm - meet in front of GUKCH
- NIH Information Session on Applying for Summer Internships, Tuesday, Nov 5, 12:30-1:30pm, SAC G Area
- Monthly S-STEM Meeting – Friday, November 15, 1:00 pm, Math Lounge
- Exams end on Saturday, December 14
- Have a great winter break!
- Classes begin Tuesday, January 21st - Welcome back!
- Monthly S-STEM Meeting –Tuesday, February 18, 12:30 pm, Math Lounge
- Career Fair - Thursday, February 27, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm, Field House. Please see Ms. Deb Moore in the Career Center or Drs. Nuzzo or Arnos for help with polishing your resume before this event.
- GRE Prep Course (PST 748) begins February 11 – Please contact Dr. Daniel Lundberg in the Chemistry/Physics Program for Course Information
- "Life After Gallaudet" Career Center - Alumni Panel, February 20th, 12:30pm-1:50pm in the G-Area.
- Monthly S-STEM Meeting, Trip to NASA or CIA – TBA
- 21st Annual Undergraduate and Graduate Research Symposium, Morgan State University, Tuesday, April 15, 4:00 pm
- Please stop by the Career Center to sign Internship Contracts
- Good luck with final exams!
- Have a great summer!