Campus Policies and Procedures
- Academic Student Services - click on the link which includes among many other units:
- academic advising,
- academic technology,
- the career center,
- the library,
- international programs and services,
- the Office for Students with Disabilities, and
- tutorial and instructional programs.
- Non-Academic Support Resources and Student Affairs - click on the links for information about:
- campus activities and student organizations,
- campus ministries,
- health and wellness programs,
- the Office of Student Conduct,
- the Mentoring Program with Student Success, and
- the Mental Health Center.
- Additional support resources include:
- the Office of Diversity and Equity for Students,
- the Office of Diversity and Inclusion,
- the Office of Equal Opportunities Programs,
- the Title IX coordinator for alleged gender-based discriminatory conduct,
- the Office of Bilingual Teaching and Learning,
- the Finance Office,
- the Registrar's Office,
- the Commuter Programs,
- the Student Health Services,
- the Behavioral Intervention Team which handles reports of concern regarding a particular student's welfare and potential threats, and
- the Department of Public Safety.
Articles and/or Websites of Interest
Should you need additional resources or information, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of the Ombuds for assistance.