Apply as an Adult Degree Program Students
Welcome to the Adult Degree Completion Program (ADCP)! Are you a former college student with a bachelor's degree that you want to finish? Gallaudet University has made it possible for many aspiring adult learners to finish their college degree online and continue with their day-to-day lives. Please explore this website for more information on what degree programs are currently being offered and the admissions requirements for the program. Feel free to contact the ADCP admissions counselor if you have any questions!
Before You Apply
- You have earned 80 college credits towards a BA or BS degree.
- You have passed the college English core courses with a C- or higher.
- You are 24 years old or show evidence of financial independence (two years of tax returns).
Exceptions can be made based on the review of the Adult Degree Completion Program Ad Hoc Committee.
When You Apply
- Submit an application
- Pay the $50 application fee
- Respond to essay questions
- Send official transcripts from accredited institutions of higher education, including Gallaudet University
- Two letters of Recommendation If you are deaf or hard of hearing, please send in an audiogram
Those who are interested in Deaf Studies Program-Submit a video essay in American Sign Language.
After You are Admitted
- Intent to Enroll form: Pay the $100 enrollment fee, and the $100 Online Orientation fee
- Computer Account Activation
- Medical History Form if you live within 50 miles of Gallaudet University
- Health Insurance Waiver
- Submit your Final Official High School and College Transcripts
- Placement Test Information
- Online Academic Calendar
July 1st for Fall admissions. Decisions will be notified by December 20th. November 1st for Spring admissions. Decisions will be notified by August 1st.