After you are admitted
- Look for your acceptance packet in the mail and visit the acceptance website: (include link).
- Follow procedures required to complete your enrollment.
- Intent to enroll form and $100 enrollment fee
- Housing Contract and $200 housing deposit
- New Student Orientation fee of $100
- International Student Orientation fee of $100 For more information, please visit: http://www.gallaudet.edu/cips/orientation.html
- Medical History Form
- Mail a sealed official & final high school and/or college transcript and make sure the following are included:
- School seal
- Official's signature
- Final GPA
- Graduation date
- Type of diploma (standard, regular, honors, local, regents, etc)
- Note: If your country issues only one transcript upon graduation, bring your original with you to Gallaudet University.
- Set up your BISON account
- What to bring: (PDF)
- Academic Calendar
- If you don't know American Sign Language, participate in our JumpStart ASL program. Please visit: http://www.gallaudet.edu/student_success/jumpstart/american_sign_language.html
Detailed information about your confirming your enrollment, and other pertinent information regarding your admissions can be found here: link to acceptance website