Academic Advising Goals
1. Guide students as they explore their values, interests, personality and skills.
2. Ensure that students have access to knowledgeable and informed advisors who demonstrate care and respect for human and cultural differences.
3. Communicate regularly with students and provide accurate information regarding policies and procedures to make academic, career, social and personal decisions.
4. Collaborate with students on the development and implementation of academic plans and educational experiences congruent with the student's interests and abilities.
5. Teach students to utilize their unique educational, career, and personal potential.
6. Continually assist students in understanding the relationship between liberal education, career success and lifelong learning.