A world-class institute of changemakers in the deaf and signing community.
Since 1864, we have been investing in and creating resources for deaf and hard of hearing children, their families, and the professionals who work with them.
Over 50 degree programs, with online and continuing education for personal and professional development.
Innovating solutions to break down barriers, and using science to prove what does and doesn’t work.
We make it easy for you to apply and enter here.
Ready to take the next step toward a college education?
Make lasting memories and grow in ways you never thought possible.
I. King Jordan Student Academic Center (JSAC), Room 2220
(202) 795-2071 (videophone)
1. Guide students as they explore their values, interests, personality and skills.
2. Ensure that students have access to knowledgeable and informed advisors who demonstrate care and respect for human and cultural differences.
3. Communicate regularly with students and provide accurate information regarding policies and procedures to make academic, career, social and personal decisions.
4. Collaborate with students on the development and implementation of academic plans and educational experiences congruent with the student's interests and abilities.
5. Teach students to utilize their unique educational, career, and personal potential.
6. Continually assist students in understanding the relationship between liberal education, career success and lifelong learning.
Gallaudet University is a federally chartered private and premier university for the deaf and hard of hearing since 1864.
Copyright © 2021 Gallaudet University. All rights reserved.
800 Florida Avenue NE Washington, D.C. 20002
Spring 2021 – Dec 12Fall 2021 – May 15