Student Financial Services
College Hall, Room B-04
Web: Student Financial Services
Student Financial Services (SFS) is responsible for managing student accounts and processing payments. Students may make inquiries to SFS regarding their current account balance, Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) payment status, financial holds, and any charges or credits posted on their accounts.
Most information can be found on the Student Financial Services webpage or by accessing GallyPay through Bison. Hours of operation are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Services provided to students include:
- Maintaining the official tuition and fees schedules
- Managing Business Registration
- Managing health insurance purchases and waivers
- Providing e-bills to students through GallyPay
- Processing tuition waivers and financial appeals
- Maintaining student account records
- Explaining accounting procedures
- Posting charges and credits to student accounts
- Processing VR authorizations
- Issuing student refunds
- Managing financial holds
- Issuing 1098-T tax forms via Bison accounts
- Processing of VR authorizations to student accounts
Services provided to VR agencies include:
- Advising on student account information
- Issuing invoices for VR authorizations
- Processing VR payments
Additional information can be found by visiting our FAQ page.
SFS is happy to help you with your student account questions and concerns or direct you to the appropriate person to better assist you. Please do not hesitate to come to our office or email us for assistance.