Gallaudet University Organization
Gallaudet operates under the direction of a president appointed by the Gallaudet Board of Trustees as the chief executive officer of the campus. The president develops campus policy through broadly based consultative procedures that include students, faculty, staff, and administrators in decision-making.
The Gallaudet Faculty Senate and its Executive Committee, made up of elected representatives of the faculty, recommend academic policy to the president through a shared-governance process.
The university divides its operations into administrative divisions, each under the direction of a vice president. The current Gallaudet leadership team of the president is (her) executive team. The members of the President's Executive Team are:
- Roberta "Bobbi" Cordano, J.D., President
- Dr. Carol Erting, Provost, Academic Affairs
- Lillian Holt, Chief of Staff, Office of the Provost
- Paul Kelly, Vice President, Administration and Finance
- Marianne Belsky, Chief Academic Officer, Laurent Clerc National Deaf Education Center
- Nicole Sutliffe, Chief Administrative Officer, Laurent Clerc National Deaf Education Center
- Paul Julin, Vice President, Intuitional Advancement
- Heather Harker, Chief of Staff, Office of the President
- Dr. Elavie Ndura, Vice President for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion and Chief Diversity Officer
A full list of administrators is provided in this catalog. Contact information for University administrators can be found in the People Directory.
The University Organizational Chart is available online and in the printed catalog.
You will need Adobe Reader to view these PDF documents. Adobe Acrobat reader is free software that can be downloaded from the Adobe Reader website.