Assessment of Student Learning at Gallaudet
Assessment of Student Learning is an ongoing process of evaluating student academic growth and personal development and employs data-driven decision-making to continuously increase student achievement and institutional effectiveness.
AY2017-2018 Reporting Calendar
The new cycle of 2017-2018 in Google drive spreadhsheet has been shared with Assessment Coordinators. Some notes:
- If your program mission, SLOs, or measures (assessment tools) have not changed, you may proceed and roll over these specific information from the 2016-2017 cycle.
- If you need to update or revise mission, SLOs, or the measures in the 2017-2018 cycle, you may do so in Google drive spreadheet via the new tab.
- If your program SLOs have changed but your data collection has not begun, then the new SLOs will be entered in Watermark next year. Data from 2016-2017 needs to be reported for this year. *Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this scenario applies to you, and we will develop an appropriate action plan.*
- Each program SLO is to be assessed on an annual basis from now on.
The 2017-2018 cycle is a reporting cycle based on the 2017-2018 assessment data.
- Student Affairs' Learning Assessment Updates (LAUs) - DUE First Friday in June.
- Academic Affairs' Learning Assessment Updates (LAUs) - DUE First Friday in June.