Peikoff Alumni House is the present home of the Gallaudet University Alumni Association Headquarters and the Office of Alumni Relations of Gallaudet University. It was known as "Ole Jim," the first gymnasium in which was built in 1881 with an indoor pool, basketball court, and bowling alley. In the fall of 2005, the Alumni House began its major renovation project.