A sales receipt must be supplied for a refund to be processed. All merchandise excluding textbooks must be considered in new condition to be returned. All refunds on merchandise excluding textbooks must be made within 14 business days from the date of purchase. It's important to keep your receipts.
Returns made from purchases using our online store front must be in new condition. All additional shipping charges for returns will be incurred by the customer.
Please view our FAQ section for more information.
A sales receipt must be evident for a refund. New books must be in new condition. Purchases made with Student Financial Aid (SFA) can only be returned for SFA credit. For the fall and spring semesters, no returns can be accepted after 3 business days with receipt dated prior 09/04/14. Summer Return Policy is very limited. Please check our Textbook Return Policy posted in the Bison Shop for more details as dates are updated every term.
- A sales receipt must be shown for return.
- New books must be in new condition. (Shrink Wrapped, if broken then no returns accepted)
- Purchases made with VR/SFA can be returned for VR/SFA credit only.
Textbook Returns Policy Spring 2017
- SFA purchase period -- January 13 to February 8, 2017.
- For SUMMER semester policy, purchases are FINAL SALE.