Internship and Job Fair Information for Employers
Gallaudet University's Fall 2019 Internship & Job Fair
Friday, October 4, 2019
11 AM - 3 PM
Field House Gymnasium
The Career Center is excited to announce the Fall 2019 Internship and Job Fair! Participating in this event will provide employers with opportunities to recruit from hundreds of eager and qualified candidates, add to diversity recruitment strategies, and increase or maintain visibility at the world's only university in which all programs and services are specifically designed to accommodate deaf and hard of hearing students.
Register today to secure a spot!
We provide our guests with convenient free on-site parking and access to comfortable accommodations at the Gallaudet University Kellogg Conference Center and Hotel. Registration includes a booth, free Wi-Fi, continental breakfast and hot lunch for two representatives.
To register, please do the following:
- Log into your Bison CareerLink Account
- Click "events"
- Click "Career Fairs"
- Click "Registration" under Fall 2019 Internship and Job Fair
- Complete the registration form and Click "submit" (note: you will be asked to confirm your registration)
- Register for an account on the Bison CareerLink
- Once you have registered you will receive an email confirming your email address. You will also be emailed your log in information in a separate email.
- Once you receive your user name and password, please log in and complete the steps above for returning employer.
Business and Government
- Regular Registration Fee: $575.00
- Late Registration: $675.00 (after September 13, 2019)
- Extra Reps: $50.00 each
Education and Non-Profit
- Regular Registration Fee: $325.00
- Late Registration: $425.00 (after September 13, 2019)
- Extra Reps: $50.00 each
Request for registration cancellation/refunds must be made in writing by 5:00 pm on Friday, September 13, 2019. Please send your request to email@example.com. Employers that do not attend the day of the fair are still responsible for paying the registration fee in full if their request is not received by the cancellation deadline.
Inclement Weather Policy
If Gallaudet Univeristy is closed the day of the event due to inclement weather, a refund of 50% of the total amount of registration fees paid will be issued. This is due to organizations receiving exposure through the Career Center's on campus recruitment efforts, our website, the Bison CareerLink, and expenses incurred in order to host the fair.
Fair materials may be shipped in advance of the fair. Please make sure that your shipping labels read as follows:
Gallaudet University Career Center
800 Florida Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002
ATTN: Monica Garvin
(Your Employer Name, Fall 2019 Internship & Job Fair)
Gallaudet provides shuttle bus service to the campus. The shuttle picks up and drops off passengers between the Gallaudet campus and the Florida Avenue/Gallaudet University and the Union Station Metro stops. A shuttle schedule can be found here.
Please use Google Maps to get driving directions to campus. Parking permits will be emailed 1-week prior to the fair.
If you have any questions, please contact Monica Garvin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-651-5438