What software do you need??
Classroom Resources and Tools
- CrazyForEducation.com Incorporate ASL and English in one lesson - and test mastery & tracking student development!
- Echo360 to record your class? Students and faculty can register to use these tools online, but rooms to be reserved through Registrar.
- Augmented Reality to help your students learn by annotating English readings with ASL questions? Now you can!
- Powerpoint-integrated classroom response solution called Turning Point allows students to participate in live polls!
- GIMP is a free image manipulation tool such as Photoshop.
- iMovie is a cheap video editor with green screen tools and limited text/subtitle effects, but great for quick projects