Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will prepare, interpret and communicate accounting reports and other information intended for business decision-making.
- Students will collect, analyze and apply accounting information in accordance with financial regulations and the standards established for business decision makers.
- Students shall identify issues associated with the organization of international business and accounting systems, and the implications of this for the global conduct of accounting.
- Students shall use Information Technology tools to expedite and enhance the analysis and communication of accounting issues, identify alternative solutions to accounting problems, and implement these solutions expeditiously.
- Students will be expected to perform both leadership and support roles in various teams in order to learn effective work techniques applicable to achieving a variety of accounting and business related tasks.
- Students shall identify, evaluate and interpret ethical issues related to the accounting profession and to adopt scrupulous ethical practices. They shall be expected to act in a professional, respectful, honest, fair and reasonable manner and to apply ethical principles and reasoning to make and justify business decisions.