The Department of Education offers graduate and postgraduate programs to prepare professional personnel to work with deaf and hard of hearing students from all ages in various kinds of educational programs and settings. Our graduate programs are designed so that you can graduate with a Master of Arts degree in your area and a teaching licensure, a graduate certificate, or an Educational Specialist degree (Ed.S.). All programs involve exposure to professional organizations, agencies, and educational facilities related to the education of deaf and hard of hearing students.

If you are not sure which Master's program is the best fit for you, please check out the handy flowchart below to help you decide!