Skip to main content
- Apply a critical stance toward prominent theories, pedagogies, policies, and socio-cultural paradigms that affect the education of deaf individuals.
- Apply a critical stance toward theories and practices related to language and literacy learning of diverse children and young adults.
- Communicate effectively in American Sign Language (ASL) and English within a variety of academic and professional roles.
- Apply the basic principles of inquiry and argument to educational research.
- Demonstrate professional behavior, ethical practices, and leadership that promote social justice.
- Demonstrate a belief that continuous inquiry and reflection enhances scholarly knowledge and professional practice and leadership.