GALLAUDET UNIVERSITY STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
In line with APA accreditation standards and our program mission, the following are the expected student learning outcomes upon completion of the program:
1. Graduates will conduct themselves in a manner that reflects the values and attitudes of psychology; demonstrate awareness and sensitivity in working professionally with diverse individuals, groups, and communities; apply ethical and legal concepts in professional activities; and practice personal and professional self-awareness.
2. Graduates will relate effectively and meaningfully with individuals, groups, and/or communities.
3. Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of the Science of Psychology and of research/analytic methods.
4. Graduates will demonstrate integration and application of research, theory, and methods of practice in clinical psychology.
5. Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of professional consultation and supervision.
6. Graduates will demonstrate competence to work with D/deaf and hard of hearing clients.