Gallaudet University's Psi Chi Chapter
Psi Chi is an international honor society whose purpose shall be to encourage, stimulate, and maintain excellence in scholarship of the individual members in all fields, particularly in psychology, and to advance the science of psychology.
The mission of Psi Chi is to produce a well-educated, ethical, and socially responsible member committed to contributing to the science and profession of psychology and to society in general. In pursuit of our mission we will:
- Advance the science and profession of psychology.
- Promote an educational experience consistent with the mission.
- Promote ethical and socially responsible members and leaders.
- Define and establish an organizational structure that promotes our mission.
- Recognize and foster the contributions that diversity makes to the science and practice of psychology.
Please click here for the Requirements for Membership.
Please click here to apply for Membership.
Check out our Facebook (click here) and Instagram at GUPsiChi.
For any questions, please contact us at Psi.Chi@Gallaudet.edu.
Current President of Gallaudet University Psi Chi Chapter:
Research Conference Coordinator: Shelby Jensen
Research Conference Intern:
Advisors: Caroline Kobek Pezzarossi, Ph. D. and Deborah McCaw, Ph. D.
Upcoming Events: Psi Chi Conference to be held on Friday April 28, 2017. Location: SLCC.