Skip to main content
- Communicate effectively with a range of audience using both written English and American Sign Language.
- Apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the discipline.
- Analyze a problem, identify and define the computing requirements and/or usability specifications appropriate to its solution.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component or program to effectively integrate IT-based solutions into the user environment.
- Collaborate effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal.
- Recognize the importance of professional, ethical, legal, security, and social issues, and adhere to the best practices of the IT profession.