Hoer and Morata LGBT Scholarship Fund
To qualify for the Hoer and Morata LGBTQ Scholarship, students will need to be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student with a GPA of 3.0 and be an active member of the LGBT community. The fund cannot produce scholarship awards until a year after it is fully endowed. Currently, that expected date is in 2019.
Want to Donate to the LGBTQ Scholarship Fund? You can make a gift in someone's honor or memory!
- For gifts by cash or check: Email Nicholas Gould
- To make a gift online: https://giving.gallaudet.edu/lgbtq
- For payroll deductions: Email Nicholas Gould
- Sign up for payroll deductions online: Go to https://giving.gallaudet.edu/payrollgift and type LGBTQ Fund in the gift designation field and how much you'd like to donate each paycheck. Payroll deductions are made pretax! This is also a great way to break down yearly commitments of $100, $250 or $500 to the LGBTQ Fund into 26 smaller payments.
- To make a pledge: Email Nicholas Gould