Can I apply for Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) leave if I contract the coronavirus or if I need to provide care to my immediate family members who contracted the coronavirus?

The coronavirus would qualify as a “serious health condition” under the FMLA, allowing an employee to take FMLA leave if the employee contracts the disease or when the employee must provide care to an immediate family member who has contracted the disease.    However, FMLA should be applied for only if the employee expects to not […]

I need additional support. How do I access the Employee Assistance Program?

We understand this is a stressful time for many. We want to remind you that the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available for our employees. To set up an appointment, please call 800-607-1522. If needed, EAP will provide you with the names of providers who are fluent in American Sign Language. More information can be […]

What safety equipment or PPE is being provided to employees on campus?

Masks and other PPE will be provided to university students and employees in accordance with our face covering rules.  Students will be provided with clear masks to facilitate communication. Persons who wish to request additional supplies of non-medical grade face coverings and other PPE for faculty and staff can contact DPS or Residence Life. Employees […]