Vaccination records are maintained electronically and you may receive a record of your vaccination if you lose or misplace your card. First, return to or contact your vaccination site to see if they may provide a replacement card. (If you received two vaccination doses at different sites, contact the site where you received your second dose.)

Alternatively, every state maintains immunization records. The CDC provides contact info for all states and US territories; the process for receiving a copy of your immunization records varies by state.

If you are unsuccessful in obtaining documentation of vaccination, you may submit a medical exemption request which includes an antibody test administered by your physician.