1.  What is GallyPay?

GallyPay is Gallaudet University's online billing and payment system.  It allows students to view and pay their student bills online.

2.  How do I access GallyPay?

GallyPay is accessible through Bison

Log in:  Bison (Campus Solutions)

Click:  Campus Finances

Click:  Make a payment (GallyPay will appear in a new window - if it does not appear, enable pop-ups and try again) - please note this program works best with Chrome)

3.  What are my payment options to pay off my balance?

    1. E-checks and E-savings -- There is no charge for this service.
    2. Credit Card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa)
    3. Cash (Payments can only be made at the Cashier Office located in College Hall B04.)

4.  How do I waive Gallaudet health insurance?

Students can access the waiver at www,gallagherstudent.com/gallagher.  If this is your first time accessing the system, your ill need to set up and account.  We encourage you to use the same information used to access your Bison account.

5.  What kind of health insurance coverage do I need to have to be qualified for a waiver?

    1. Medicaid
    2. Medicare Parts A & B
    3. A comprehensive health insurance plan comparable to Gallaudet's plan

6.  How do I know if my health insurance has been waived?

You will receive a reference number once your decision form is submitted.

7.  How do I add Dining Dollars to my student ID Card?

Go to Bison → Self Service → Dining Dollars Online.  Select the amount you want for Dining Dollars.  It will be posted as a charge to your student account.  Your student ID card will be updated with the new amount within 24 hours.

8.  Why was I denied an unofficial or official transcript request/order?

Transcript requests/orders are denied if a student has not paid off their account in full.

9. If VR is giving me support for books, what do I need to do?

If you are receiving VR support for your books, please contact your VR counselor to make sure the authorization papers have been sent to Gallaudet's Student Financial Services Office. Your VR counselor can email VR authorizations to tpc.billing@gallaudet.edu.

10.  Why does my student account have a service hold?

A hold on your account could mean:

  1. SF1:  Current outstanding account balance.  You cannot register until the account is paid off.
  2. SF2:  Old bad debt.  You cannot register until old bad debt is paid off.  Contact us at student.accounts@gallaudet.edu or call us at 202-651-5145 (voice) or 202-250-2453 (vp).
  3. SF3:  Graduated with outstanding balance.  Contact us at student.accounts@gallaudet.edu or call us at 202-651-5145 (voice) or 202-250-2453 (vp).
  4. SF4:  Account balance in Bison has been sent to the collections agency.  Contact us at student.accounts@gallaudet.edu or call us at 202-651-5145 (voice) or 202-250-2453 (vp).
  5. SF6:  Student is an international student and has to pay tuition upfront.