Student Financial Services
GallyPay is Gallaudet University's official method for sending student account statements. Students no longer receive paper statements (or bills) in the mail. Notifications will be sent via email when the new statements are available online.
For additional information on using GallyPay please click on the box below or click on the left side bar menu heading, GallyPay Information and Video for Students and Parents. You will see a list of instructional video clips for your convenience. There are also three quick link instructional videos on the left side bar menu towards the bottom of the page: Introduction to GallyPay, How to Add an Authorized Payer and How to Make a Payment.
Are you ready for the Summer 2015 Term?
- Pay off your Spring 2015 balance by April 10, 2015.
- Make sure you choose classes for the Summer 2015 semester.
- Send your VR counselor the required documents: grades, transcripts, etc.
- Complete Mandatory Online Business Registration before May 18, 2015.
- All new students who are full-time students for the Summer 2015 term must purchase or waive health insurance by May 18, 2015. Students must complete the purchase/waiver information during Online Business Registration. If you are a new spring student and your health insurance is not waived, you will be charged $568.00 for student health insurance for the Spring and Summer terms. All students waiving health insurance must have a scanned copy (both front and back) of their health insurance card and their student ID card to upload while completing Online Business Registration. Additional information pertaining to waiving or purchasing health insurance can be found by clicking here
- Account Balance - Students can find out how much they owe on their account by accessing this information electronically using GallyPay which is accessible through Gallaudet's Bison system.
- Summer 2015 tuition must be paid in full on or before June 29, 2015.
The Online Business Registration is for all US and International (Graduate, ELI, Undergraduate, Continuous Enrollment, Ph.D., Re-admits, and Transfer) students and it will be available online through Bison beginning April 20, 2015.
Returning US Graduate and Undergraduate students must be cleared for registration (i.e., account must be less than $1,000 and no service indicators blocking registration). Returning US and International Graduate, Undergraduate and ELI students who have HOLDS (blocks) on their account must resolve this before they are able to complete their online business registration.
Returning International students must complete their international clearance at International Student Services in HMB E253 before processing the online business registration.
Please see instructions on how to proceed with Online Business Registration.