Applying for Aid
The Financial Aid Office at Gallaudet University strives to assist students and their families so that any qualifying student who desires to pursue a higher education degree can do so.
Each student's situation is unique. To better identify your specific financial needs, all applicants are required to complete a few applications. In order to receive the best financial aid package possible, it is in your best interest to complete the paperwork by the priority deadline listed.
Your path to Financial Aid Support:
1. Create a FSA ID.
2. Complete the FAFSA/Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
3. Check your Gallaudet email regularly.
4. Check your "To Do List" in Bison.
5. Submit any outstanding documents as soon as possible.
6. Receive your Financial Aid award letter via mail.
7. Sign and return your Financial Aid award letter.