Communication Access Services for Gallaudet Students
GIS provides the following services for students.
- American Sign Language/English interpreting
- Interpreting between spoken English and American Sign Language
- Deaf-Blind Interpreting Services
- Tactile Interpreting
- Close Vision Interpreting
- Pro-Tactile services
- Deaf-Blind Paraprofessional Services
- Similar to Support Service Provider services
- TypeWell (also known as C-Print or Text Interpreting)
For any questions about the above services or how to begin using GIS's communication access services, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by any of the contact numbers listed to the left.