Adobe Creative Cloud is now available for departments to purchase through Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP). It is a subscription based licensing program which is aligned with our fiscal year, October 1st through September 30th (each year). A few of software with perpetual license are also available--without subscription fee. If the department decides not to renew the subscription for Creative Cloud products, its software will stop working. Software with perpetual license continue to work until Adobe no longer support them. See below for software costs, package details, etc.
NOTE: For personal purchase, please go to this web store: gallaudet.onthehub.com
Updated: Pricing varies based on a volume of licenses at time of purchase. Please contact us for pricing before submitting intradepartmental invoices at Help Desk office.
Adobe License Types: (Note the difference between device and user licenses)
- User: Adobe cloud account with 20 GB storage. Works with office and personal computers
- Device: For computers in labs and classrooms, shared by multiple users. (No cloud account)
- You are responsible to keep a track of your license(s) period, from the start date to the expiration date.
- You are responsible to submit a Help Desk request for license renewal(s) before and/or after the expiration date.
- VIP License will always expire on September 30th each year.
- The cost is prorated-- starts with a date of purchase, and ends on Sept 30th. (for example, Dec to Sept, June to Sept, etc.)
- You are responsible for backing up your data stored on Adobe's cloud storage under your User ID account(s).
Creative Cloud Complete
- "All-in-one" pay -
Creative Cloud Single-App
- Pay per app -
- Pay per app -
Submit your request to purchase the software at Help Desk site, http://helpdesk.gallaudet.edu