Configuring eduroam on iOS
Using CAT to configure your iPad or iPhone for eduroam makes the process simple and straightforward. On your device, click here to open the installer.
1) Click on the button that says "Download your eduroam installer".
2) Wait for the download to begin.
3) A pop-up window will provide the details of the eduroam-related certificates that are about to be installed. Click "Install" in the upper right corner of the window.
4) You will be asked to enter your user name. It should be the same as your e-mail address, for example "firstname.lastname@example.org".
5) You will be asked to enter your password. It is the same as your e-mail password.
6) It will tell you it has installed the profile. Click done. Your device should then join the "eduroam" SSID.