Configuring eduroam on Windows
Using CAT to configure your Windows device for eduroam makes the process simple and straightforward. On your device, click here to open the installer.
1) Click the blue bar that says "Download your eduroam installer". Open the file that is downloaded.
2) Click "Next" to begin the installation.
3) Click "OK" to verify you are a member of Gallaudet University.
4) Type in your user name and password. Be sure to include "@gallaudet.edu" after your user name.
5) Installation is complete! Click "Finish" to close the installer.
At this point, your system should connect you to the eduroam wireless network automatically whenever it is in range.