Fostering Student Engagement
Blackboard Learn+features exciting new social learning and teaching tools that foster more logical, visually impactful, and active learning opportunities for students. You'll transform your closed-door classrooms into communities where students remain connected to their educational experience 24 hours a day.
Promote active collaboration and social learning
- Course Wikis enable active collaboration around course content and group projects.
- Blogs and Journals promote conversation and reflection.
- Group Tools simplify group communication and collaboration. Engage students with a new user interface
- Web 2.0 User Experience creates and delivers effective content with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. Integrate visually engaging content
- Mash-ups integrate Web 2.0 resources from youtube.com, slideshare.com and flickr.com. Keep students connected
- The Blackboard ConnectTMplatform is fully integrated and provides students the alerts and notifications they need to better manage academic priorities and course deadlines.