Instructions for Entering Attendance Information
PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0
Once you are logged into PeopleSoft, the screen will look like this:
Now, Click on Self Service hyperlink.
Result: The Faculty/Advisor Self Service page with sub-menu choices appear as below:
The Faculty Center under the Self Service menu is the main page for class schedules, class roster, grade entry, and attendance roster.
For questions about Self Service, contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com or 202-651-5393 TTY/voice.
- In the Faculty/Advisor Self Service page click on "Faculty Center" hyperlink. You can click on either the Faculty Center hyperlink in the left navigation portal or on the page. Both hyperlinks will navigate to the Faculty Center page. A sample Faculty Center page is given below:
- The Faculty Center will automatically list your class schedule for the current term. The class schedule will include the class roster, class permissions (if applicable), and attendance roster for each class. The Attendance Roster is indicated by the icon.
Click on a class's corresponding Attendance Roster icon to begin entering the attendance information for the class. A sample Attendance Roster is shown below:
- Click the button in order to see the attendance list for the class meeting you wish to enter the data for. A sample attendance list for 08/26/2008 class meeting is show below:
- The default option is that a student is in class. You can indicate absence by clicking on the green check box in the present column. You can indicate if the student was tardy or left early by checking the appropriate box as well. If you wish to enter a reason for the absence, select a reason from the drop down list in the reason column.
- After you have made the changes, click the button to save attendance information. You will be taken back to the Attendance Roster page.
What happens if I have trouble resetting my password?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.