Au.D., Doctor of Audiology
- Completed application form.
- Application fee of $75.
- A minimum 3.0 grade point average (on a four-point scale) in all previous undergraduate and graduate study. (Occasionally, applicants with a GPA lower than 3.0 may be admitted conditionally upon the recommendation of the department.)
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate study, including evidence of having received a bachelor's degree from an accredited university. (Those applying during their final undergraduate year will be required to submit a final transcript after completion of their bachelor's degree and before enrolling in their first semester of graduate study.)
- Official transcripts of all graduate study.
- Goals statement. See Application Guidelines for more information.
- TOEFL is required from all international applicants from non-English speaking countries. (Use 5240 for the ETS institutional code)
Additional Program Requirements
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Transcript showing the Fall 2018 grades, if enrolled in a college/university.
- Complete the Academic Summary Report within the application portal, as completely and accurately as possible.
- Be sure to include the name of each course (not just the course number).
- Be sure to list the course that is most relevant and applicable for each prerequisite.
- Be sure to include courses that you plan to take, as well as the ones you have completed and those that are in progress.
- Your transcript(s) will not be reviewed without the completed summary form.
- Interview is required before admission is offered. Only strong candidates will be invited to an interview in February of each admissions cycle. See the program page for the most current on-site interview date. Remote interview may be planned after the on-site interview, depending on the needs of the program and the applicant pool.