M.A. in Interpretation: Combined Interpreter Practice and Research Concentration (CIPR)
- Completed application form. See Application Instructions to learn how.
- Application fee of $75.
- A minimum 3.0 grade point average (on a four-point scale) in all previous undergraduate and graduate study. (Occasionally, applicants with a GPA lower than 3.0 may be admitted conditionally upon the recommendation of the department.)
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate study, including evidence of having received a bachelor's degree from an accredited university. (Those applying during their final undergraduate year will be required to submit a final transcript after completion of their bachelor's degree and before enrolling in their first semester of graduate study.) See Application Guidelines and FAQ for more information.
- Official transcripts of all graduate study. See Application Guidelines and FAQ for more information.
- Goals statement. See Application Guidelines for more information.
- Three letters of recommendation - one letter should cite ASL skills and one letter should cite potential for graduate study.
- TOEFL is required from all international applicants from non-English speaking countries. (Use 5240 for the ETS institutional code)
Additional Program Requirements
- After completing the application process, the Department will send a one-time use only link to an online language screening. Completing the screening is the last step for applying to the program.
- ASLPI result of 3 or higher