M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology
- Completed application form.
- Application fee of $75.
- A minimum 3.0 grade point average (on a four-point scale) in all previous undergraduate and graduate study. (Occasionally, applicants with a GPA lower than 3.0 may be admitted conditionally upon the recommendation of the department.)
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate study, including evidence of having received a bachelor's degree from an accredited university. (Those applying during their final undergraduate year will be required to submit a final transcript after completion of their bachelor's degree and before enrolling in their first semester of graduate study.)
- Official transcripts of all graduate study.
- Goals statement. See Application Guidelines for more information.
- TOEFL is required from all international applicants from non-English speaking countries. (Use 5240 for the ETS institutional code)
Additional Program Requirements
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Complete the Academic Summary Form, as accurately as possible. Be sure to include courses that you plan to take, as well as the ones you have completed and those that are in progress. Your transcript(s) will not be reviewed without the completed summary form.