Dizziness and Balance Center

Dizziness and balance function evaluation is offered at Gallaudet University's Hearing and Speech Center - Dizziness and Balance Center (GUDBC).

Contact us to schedule an appointment or speak with an audiologist if you experience any type of dizziness or imbalance. Many dizziness and imbalance problems can be treated if diagnosed properly.


If you experience sudden loss of hearing, sudden onset of ringing or other noises in either ear, and/or prolonged dizziness of sudden onset, see a physician (preferably an otologist - ear specialist) immediately.


Information on making an appointment