At Gallaudet, we share your goal of helping students find the college that is the best fit for them.
Please let us know what you need:
- Contact the Gallaudet admissions counselor for your region.
- Contact our Academic Advising staff.
- Complete our online information request form.
- See the Useful Links at the bottom of this page. The Bilingual Advantage
Even students who are new to American Sign Language are amazed at how much more they can learn and do in our bilingual environment, from undergraduate research to student leadership positions to varsity athletics. Everything at Gallaudet is designed to ensure students will graduate with the skills and versatility to compete successfully for professional positions or graduate study.
A Good Investment
Earning a bachelor's degree at Gallaudet opens opportunities to students at an affordable cost. Our tuition and fees are 38 percent lower than the U.S. national average for public out-of-state tuition, and more than 90 percent of students receive financial aid or scholarships. Gallaudet students graduate with very low debt, nearly two-thirds less than the national average.
A Dynamic Community in an International Capital
Gallaudet draws motivated students from across the United States and more than 25 countries. In small classes and collaborative opportunities, they work closely with top professors and exceptional mentors-all amid the international and national resources of Washington, D.C.
- Admissions Deadlines
- Application Requirements
- Admissions Events
- Next Steps for Accepted Students
- Honors Program
- Hearing and Speech Services
- Office for Students with Disabilities
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Office of Residence Life and Housing
- Academic Calendar
- Programs and Camps for High School Students