Challenge Yourself With the Honors Program
Take interdisciplinary Honors classes and complete a professional-level capstone project in any field from business to technology to theater.
Gallaudet Honors Program students have published their work, presented at TEDx events, written plays, developed cross-cultural apps, and participated in research and internships from Washington, D.C., to New York City to London to Hong Kong.
As an Honors student, you will become part of a diverse group that includes new and native signers, athletes and artists, international students and more.
Prepare to be inspired!
Just a few examples of recent Honors alumni:
- Aileen Aldalur, ’13, Ph.D. student in clinical psychology, Gallaudet University
- Natalie Delgado, ’13, graduate school in education, Lamar University; teaching at Dallas Independent School District
- Trevor DeRosch, ’13, master’s student in history, George Mason University
- Alyssa Romano, ’13, master’s student in education, University of San Diego
- Jeremiah Sammons, ’13, Doctor of Chiropractic student, Texas Chiropractic College, Houston
- Caroline Suggs, ’13, master’s student in social work, Gallaudet University
- Te’Aira Tucker, ’13, serving in AmeriCorps; applying to graduate school in social work and public health
- Brittany Turner, ’13, master’s student in history, George Mason University
- Ian DeAndrea-Lazarus, ’11, medical student and Master of Public Health student, University of Rochester
- Meredith Peruzzi, ’11, museum specialist, Gallaudet University Museum; master’s student in history, George Mason University
- Rachel Rose, ’06, Peace Corps; four acceptances to law school, all with scholarships
- Jonathan Cetrano, ’05, Ph.D. student in educational administration, George Mason University