What do I do if I am injured on the job?

Please notify your supervisor and the office of Risk Management and Insurance immediately. You should report all injuries, even if they do not require medical attention and you will not be absent from work. A file can be established in case there are future problems related to the injury.

Forms are available in the Human Resources Services office, College Hall, room 106, or in the office of Risk Management and Insurance, College Hall, room 306.

Please check Workers' Compensation for more information.