What do I do if I change my address?

If you need to change your address, please use the Change of Address form. Fill it out, and mail it to the HRS Office, College Hall room 106 or to the Payroll Office, College Hall room 320. Your address will be updated in the Human Resources and Payroll databases.

You may also want to send a copy of the form to your department. The Payroll Office will electronically change your address with the Thrift Savings Plan. The HRS Office will forward an address change to your health and dental plan.