What do I do if I change my name?

Before Gallaudet can change any of your records, you must first change your name with the Social Security Administration. When you receive your new Social Security card, please use Change of Name Form. Fill it out, attach a copy of your Social Security card, and mail it to Human Resources Services, College Hall room 106, or to the Payroll Office, College Hall room 320.

Your name will be updated in the Human Resources and Payroll databases. The Payroll Office will electronically change your name with the Thrift Savings Plan. The HRS Office will forward your name change to your health and dental plan.

Please type or print clearly.